Friday, 1 August 2014

Dream town #4 - Cuteland~ Or is it?


Straight away I can tell that this town lives up to it's name. Look at that floor. It looks so cute!


 There seems to be someone missing. Straight away that makes this cute town a little more interesting.



That's interesting, I love a good old story a long with the town. What Dark Secrets does this cute town hold?


Cameras again, they were watching here? Why? That's creepy.


Did she move in? I assume so, there seems to be a suitcase beside her. And the camera again.


These dolls, they haunt me, they are always the ones that are creepy in these towns and they never loose their touch of being creepy. One of them is red. Strange.


Of course the basement had to be creepy. It seems like they were making something, some sort of a robot. Or did they make that girl into something?


God, this town is so pretty though, I could easily just stay here, it's so pretty and cute~

  

Rotten Fruit to dissolve my eyes. I actually can't figure out what's going on in this town, all I know is that it's creepy.


In the next house it's exactly the same but with worn out walls and floor, and it's all dark and scary looking.


Again this room, but it's smaller and it looks like the girl has grown up. This is really interesting.


This room again but it's darker and the picture of the girl is all messed up. I wonder what happened to her?





Now in the last house a funueral is happening, all the pictures show the villagers.



The back room was her cremation?


I think her Mum was trying to make a replica or somesort of her.


This room confused me, so what I get out of this is, they are failed versions of the girl that had died. I'm not sure. I'm probably way off from the original story.


The last room I couldn't go in which was strange, but you could see a girl standing in front of mirror.


And that was Cuteland, I didn't really understand the story all that well, but I hope I got some of it right because it was interesting. Oevrall it was kinad creepy in it's own confusing way.

Dream Address : 5700-2259-7519

Tell me what you think happened!

Pudding Out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment