Monday, 14 July 2014

13/07/2014 - Rainy Days


It was really rainy today in Lowas, I love rainy days in animal crossing and in real life too, there's something so relaxing about the sound of the rain, well in this case there was thunder too.




 Bob wanted some food, as usual so of course I was going to get him some, because Bob is one of my favourite animals in my village~ <3 (don't tell the others.)




Helping Cousteau as well, I love that frog so much, as soon as I saw him in my tent that day, he was just amazing, he's a french frog!



 It really rained all day in Lowas today. At least I don't have to water my flowers~ Not that I ever need to. 



I am trying to custamize as many things as possible so I can get all the badges and I think I may get the next badge soon because I have done many of these.


I visited a Attack on Titan themed town via the dream suite which was really cool, you can see the full post here~ 

And that's all what really happened in Lowas today, just a rainy sunday really.

~Pudding Out~ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment