This is the front of my house~! Full Fairy Tale exterior.
(yes, I am dressed as Luffy)
This is the first room~ The Princess series~ My favourite series in this game, it's my fist full buy from Gracie, and it was a lot, but so worth it. Other items are, Master sword,, wedding cake, picture of Fuchsia a figure a phonograpgh and a Gaudi's Lizard.
The room onto the left has the Ice series in it with a lot of extras in their. There's a mama panda, (which you can't see), Dice Stereo, Cacao tree, Shaved-ice maker, Super star, Snowman clock, dollhouse, make-up case, a hammerhead shark (because I like sharks), cream and sugar and a picture of Rocco.
The room at the back is meant to be the Lovely set, but as you can see it is lacking, so I cram it with random items too. (This set was customized) ~ (I only have the lovely carpet, wallpaper, kicthen, clock, armoire, bed, vanity, table and end table.)
To the other items I have in this room, they are; A shark, foosball table, star globe, high-end stereo, Bug off gold trophy, Chocolate cake, a picture of Bob and a phone box.
But, the hightlight of this room is the amount of Levi-heichou's there are, I may have gone over board when putting them up and surround the room with it.
Onto the room on the right is my Rococo set! (Yes, I have also customized this set too!) Again, I am missing some things. (I have, wallpaper, carpet, shelf, two candlelights, bed, lamp, dresser, sofa, tale and two clocks.)
The other things I have in this room are; Mama bear, three figures and a doffodil.
Oh! And I had to show this also! More Levi Heichou! Btw, if anyone wants these deigns, I will find the dream town I got them from, it's a Attack on titan dream town and it's really good! There are other desins also. I did not make them also!
Upstairs! Upstairs is my mermaid series, this was actually for my other character but I decided I wanted for this character instead. This didn't really take me long to get, if you just time travel one day ahead and back to the present and go to the island, it's easy.
The other items in this room are; K.K. Bubblegum music box clam, Lucky cat, Lucky Black cat, Beetle chair, vintage radio, striped wet suit, sea globe and my lucky clover.
And this is my basement. yeah, I'm not listing what's in here, if you really want me to, I will. But not now. My basement is where I just dump anything.
And that's my house! Hope you enjoyed it!
Luffy QR code found here!

No comments:
Post a Comment